Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » HTTYD RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Faun Kolbein (played by Lyko_Harl)

Hello! I haven’t rped this kind of rp yet but I was just craving to try this out. You have to have watched How To Train Your Dragon. Also I am looking for somebody to play either Hiccup’s son or another oc.

This rp is about 12 years after the ending of HTTYD 3.

It had been a long time since Berk had said goodbye to the dragons and within the next decade they had found new hatred for the dragons again. The dragons were now coming back and raiding the village. The Vikings tried to fight them but like before there was only so much they could do. Hiccup and Astrid had died young so they weren’t able to stop this war from happening again.

Each raid for a couple of years now there was a person who rode what seemed like a Night Fury or a Light Fury. She also had one in tow but that one most of the time didn’t show up. The Vikings didn’t know anything about this girl. They didn’t even know if it was a girl but many people claimed she was a girl. Faun was that girl and she never attacked anyone unless they hurt a dragon. She also couldn’t control any of the dragons except for her two. Asa and Fly. Most of the time Fly stayed at home and watched their little island.

One day Y/c comes home from travelling and is met with everything that was going on. He was the chieftain but he didn’t know how to deal with this. He had decided that they would try and capture the human in hopes she could stop the raid, they set it up and she fell into it but had managed to get away with Asa, leaving Fly behind, your character knows that she will come back for the dragon and when she dies you can decide what happens.

Sorry it’s butchered but if you are interested pm me or I guess you can comment on here if you want.

*Also it is influenced by a fanfic I read on wattpad*
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » HTTYD RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus