Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » (Closed) Would you please help me to create...

MasterWinter

Hi all, Winter here.

So. While I may not read, watch, and or play many things, I've come to this conclusion: If I like something, I save images of it. Or in this case: If I like something, I will use it to make an OC.

In this case. Of like 4 OC's that I reeeeaaaalllly want to get done, one of them is a Pandaren from WoW. I've been studying up on them, so I can do my best to make a Pandaren OC.

First question you might have: Will rp's be based in the WoW world?

Answer: No. I cannot afford to play WoW, so basing the rp's in the WoW world won't do me any good.

Next question you might have: Then why bother making a Pandaren OC? You make anthros, why not make panda anthros?

Answer: I already do have a panda anthro in the work to pair up with my Pandaren for comedic fun. And because I want a friggin Pandaren OC because Pandaren's are friggin cool, okay?!

Ahem...anyways. I'm getting off track of why I originally was posting this.

My Pandaren OC will be a Pandaren Brewmaster.

I don't remember where in the WoW wiki fandom info I had found it, but somewhere they say that Pandaren drinks are so good, that if you try to drink anything else after having a Pandaren drink, it will not taste the same. Basically say you have a Coors Light after a Pandaren drink, it won't taste good to you anymore.

SO! Here's, finally, why I posted this.

I was wondering if anyone could, or would, help me come up with names for the drinks my Brewmaster will provide. You want to add a description to it too? Go for it! I will be making a special page to list what my Brewmaster serves, and I will put your writer name on said page to credit you for the drink name and such.

Please remember the RPR rules, so if you want to add cuss words, please censor them so you don't get dinged for it.

Thank you!
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Small bump, I am still looking for anyone who might have an idea or two.
I’m not the best at this but I’d be happy to try and help!

Blostma: (name means blossom in old English) An herbal drink made a small bit of cherry juice. Typically served to people in a non alcoholic form, it’s meant to help calm the nerves.

龍的呼吸(Lóng de hūxī): (Name means Dragon’s breath in Traditional Chinese) A rich drink with a golden color to it, served warm. It has a slight hint of metallic to it but typically tastes of warm spices. It has a small amount of alcohol in it like a spike, but can be served non alcoholic as well

Blut der Chimäre: (Means blood of the Chimera in German) A deep red colored drink that’s mixed with vodka, it is always served with alcohol in it and is strong. It normally tastes fruity as it’s mixed with pomegranate to give it the deep red color

Crystaldragon126's post
Crystaldragon126 wrote:
I’m not the best at this but I’d be happy to try and help!

Blostma: (name means blossom in old English) An herbal drink made a small bit of cherry juice. Typically served to people in a non alcoholic form, it’s meant to help calm the nerves.

龍的呼吸(Lóng de hūxī): (Name means Dragon’s breath in Traditional Chinese) A rich drink with a golden color to it, served warm. It has a slight hint of metallic to it but typically tastes of warm spices. It has a small amount of alcohol in it like a spike, but can be served non alcoholic as well

Blut der Chimäre: (Means blood of the Chimera in German) A deep red colored drink that’s mixed with vodka, it is always served with alcohol in it and is strong. It normally tastes fruity as it’s mixed with pomegranate to give it the deep red color

Oooohhh!!! I like those! Ya I could see my Pandaren attempting some non alcoholic drinks. Though they'd still be just as addicting! Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita! (thank you very much in Japanese)
Do these drink names have to be names of real drinks or could they just be names that are unique, and fun and you decide what they are?

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Do these drink names have to be names of real drinks or could they just be names that are unique, and fun and you decide what they are?

The later. Making stuff up is more fun in my opinion. If you want to base anything off of something in rl, but change it up, then that's cool too.
"Claritas" - "Clarity" in latin Ideas: Some sort of hard liquor, but it's clear.

"Blossom of the Bee" - Something honey-like, but "stings" to get rid of the pain

8_Stars_8 wrote:
"Claritas" - "Clarity" in latin Ideas: Some sort of hard liquor, but it's clear.

"Blossom of the Bee" - Something honey-like, but "stings" to get rid of the pain

Oooohh! I like those as well! Thank you! ^-^

Bumping this. Still looking for more creative ideas from you lovely writers.
Lemony Mud - This drink is not very aesthetically pleasing, but after being tasted, it gives strong lemony notes, with some sort of unrecognizable floral zing. What's in it? The Brewmaster will never tell. I guess you'll just have to trust him.

Sanguine Ocean: A blood red drink that seems to swirl itself around. How? We're not sure. Probably some sort of enchantment. Once the drink hits your lips, it seems to fizz down your throat. It has a rich, warm taste. It is quite refreshing though.

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Lemony Mud - This drink is not very aesthetically pleasing, but after being tasted, it gives strong lemony notes, with some sort of unrecognizable floral zing. What's in it? The Brewmaster will never tell. I guess you'll just have to trust him.

Sanguine Ocean: A blood red drink that seems to swirl itself around. How? We're not sure. Probably some sort of enchantment. Once the drink hits your lips, it seems to fizz down your throat. It has a rich, warm taste. It is quite refreshing though.

Wb6glJA.gif
Fairy Punch; It sounds simple enough, but it’s a fruity drink that has earned its name from literally knocking the lights out of people who aren’t careful with their alcohol. It’s said to have originated from the Night Elf culture, but made into its alcoholic masterpiece known today by the Pandarens. It’s a green drink with small swirls of what looks like glitter in it, topped with a pineapple on the edge of the glass when it’s normally served.

Gudnak: (means Battle in orcish, using online translators for this stuff lol). A red drink with a blue metallic mixed into it, it’s a drink originally meant to celebrate the battles between the Alliance and the Horde, made by the Horde brewmasters as a way to pay homage to the lives given to this war. It tastes of spices and berries, with a mix of a strong ale.

Gudnak (Non World of Warcraft version); Originated from the orcs, they took much pride their ‘battle juice’. It was said to help bring their warriors strength in hardship, and overcome illness. It tastes of spices and berries from their homeland, mixed with a strong ale.

Pale Night: A light blue beverage, it’s sweet in flavor and light on the alcohol. It’s mixed with a special kind of tea leaves only found in a small continent, which makes it a little more rare of a drink to find but definitely worth its taste.

Crystaldragon126's post
Crystaldragon126 wrote:
Fairy Punch; It sounds simple enough, but it’s a fruity drink that has earned its name from literally knocking the lights out of people who aren’t careful with their alcohol. It’s said to have originated from the Night Elf culture, but made into its alcoholic masterpiece known today by the Pandarens. It’s a green drink with small swirls of what looks like glitter in it, topped with a pineapple on the edge of the glass when it’s normally served.

Gudnak: (means Battle in orcish, using online translators for this stuff lol). A red drink with a blue metallic mixed into it, it’s a drink originally meant to celebrate the battles between the Alliance and the Horde, made by the Horde brewmasters as a way to pay homage to the lives given to this war. It tastes of spices and berries, with a mix of a strong ale.

Gudnak (Non World of Warcraft version); Originated from the orcs, they took much pride their ‘battle juice’. It was said to help bring their warriors strength in hardship, and overcome illness. It tastes of spices and berries from their homeland, mixed with a strong ale.

Pale Night: A light blue beverage, it’s sweet in flavor and light on the alcohol. It’s mixed with a special kind of tea leaves only found in a small continent, which makes it a little more rare of a drink to find but definitely worth its taste.

OMG, YAS!!!

pyXxcCB.gif

Thanks chu and thanks chu 8_Stars_8, chu both are fabulous!

Bumping. Any others? Granted I know I don't need a lot, but would be nice to have a bit of a variety.

Anyone want to give their opinion on what I can come up with?

Dark Dragon Fire: When being poured into the glass it appears like dark smoke, then as the glass fills the liquid is seen as a beautiful amber color. Each time you take a drink of this liquid amber, it's as though you are drinking fire from a dragon without the deadly burn. If you let it sit for a bit, the burn taste will slowly lessen in intensity.

Any others? Just curious is all before I close the topic.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » (Closed) Would you please help me to create...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus