Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural style RP anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bianca and Isha (played anonymously)

Looking to start both Long term or short term plots for these two, for the purpose of fleshing out their characters a little more, and getting a handle on their respective personalities.

PM RP is preferred, and I would really like an opportunity to play them together, though I will consider separate short term plots.

If you're interested PM me or reply here! :D
Lilou (played by 60EndsToACircus)

Hi~ I'm not sure if you mind, but I have a fallen angel here. I figured she fits alright, so, want to give her a shot?
Bianca and Isha (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Could be fun :D did you have any specific ideas in mind? I have a couple of ideas, but nothing solid.
Lilou (played by 60EndsToACircus)

Nothing much, but I'd love to hear yours fist, it's probably better then anything I can come up with.
Bianca and Isha (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll PM you in a few :3
Hey! I love Supernatural roleplays an I'd love to RP with you! I only have one vampire right now, but if you like, I'll make a new character just for you :)
I have a group of 'Hunter' type characters under this profile, they can be played together or seperately... it might be interesting for them to meet a demon who isn't trying to kill and/or eat them. Apparently one of them, Jerian, really irritated the Demon Lord Abaddon somehow, though since the majority of his service record is sealed, we don't know what he did.
Jessie Munger (played by Kisskisso)

ooc// This character has supernatural powers over earth. Would that be okay?
Will O' the Wisp (played anonymously)

I am interested~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural style RP anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus