Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Smoking Hot Body (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lewis (played anonymously)

Plot:
Y/C works at a hospital, whether it be as a doctor, a nurse, or even a physical therapist. One day, a patient, Lewis, comes in with major burns along his arm, shoulder, and back. You have no idea what happened and, at first, you don't really care. You just view this case as another day on the job, helping another person on the road to recovery. What happens, though, when Lewis has to stay at the hospital for a while and they get to talking?

I haven't used this character in forever so I decided to try out this prompt idea. I hope that at least one person will be interested in this because I really want to try it!

The only things that I ask for are that responses are at least a paragraph long and that this is a slow burn romance.

If you're interested then feel free to either comment down below or PM me!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, I think I'm interested!

Right now I have two characters to offer. The one is a bit of a vocal, impulsive type named Caelum. He's smart, I can see him being a doctor, but he's very frank and flashy.

The other is a demon. They can present as either male or female, but they can perhaps live under the guise as a male doctor.

If you're interested, let me know!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Smoking Hot Body (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus