Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Slots Open

Aces

commissiontemplate.jpg

Hi, guys! This is my first time offering commissions on this website, so this is a little trial-by-error for me.
I have a few different things that I'm capable of, but here is my standard commission chart with my rates. Of course, everything is negotiable, and I will try to complete each job within a reasonable timeframe. I can currently accept money through paypal (but will show you a sketch or a watermarked image before I accept payment).

I will

- accept descriptions in lieu of reference images, but prefer reference images when possible
- reserve the right to refuse commissions (but I probably won't, so don't worry)
- accept jobs not listed on the chart, like couples and groups of characters, but we'll have to talk about it
- try to meet your specifications as closely as possible

What I need you to do
- Character reference images or description will help me a LOT, since I can't draw something I know nothing about. Providing good reference will make my job a lot easier and faster and lower the cost for you.
- Give me an idea of their personality if you can! Also, if you like the way that I've colored one image over another, or one type of sketchy line that I've used somewhere, or some other stylistic thing that you like, let me know. I'm still playing around with brushes and mediums quite a bit, and will experiment with your commission if you don't specify.
- Image Specs, Size/DPI/etc if this applies.

Slots
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Finished examples
See more
allenfanart.jpg

See more
gylfieref2copy.jpg

See more
wtf3copy.jpg

See more
Untitled-2.jpg
:D Aces has done a lot of art for my character Karrin, including her icon. I've always been really happy with the work I've gotten from her <3

Definitely sign me up for a slot 8D
Aces Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
:D Aces has done a lot of art for my character Karrin, including her icon. I've always been really happy with the work I've gotten from her <3

Definitely sign me up for a slot 8D

Thank you! <3
I'll talk to you about what you want when I message you tomorrow XD
(Everyone else can post here or leave me messages.)
^_^ Aces did my character Lavinia for me!

She came out really nice <3 Thanks Aces! I love her!

lavinia.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Slots Open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus