Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » School is incredibly difficult

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post something like this but I feel like I'm breaking. I got my marks back today on my final reports for the semester and I did absolutely terribly. I'm a postgraduate student so I know it was supposed to be hard in the first place but I didn't think I'd do this bad. Seriously. I just want to quit school. I've worked so hard for little to no reward and I feel like I'm just failing and I'm wasting my time.
Well *hugs* to you.

That sounds difficult and stressful. It's perfectly fine to vent in Smalltalk, imo.

Was it a certain subject that you find difficult, or just all the writing of papers? Just remember, your professors were all in school once too, even though they're now the ones doling out the grades.

Remember to take care of yourself and take time and space for yourself to emotionally recover. Treat yourself well, because remember, you're more than your grades, you're more than this semester, you're more than the you at school. (Or some other such wise-sounding mumbo jumbo lol)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » School is incredibly difficult

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus