Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Just lookin' for some romance! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Because of the holidays, I've been craving some romance rps due to my mom constantly blasting the Hallmark channel. While I'm not exactly looking for a Hallmark type romance rp, I do have some ideas specific to each of my characters! They are both bisexual so gender does not matter!

Sunshine Jones, a.k.a Sunny, is a witch/psychic medium so I'd be interested in pursuing a kind of 'your dead grandma won't stop appearing to me because she sees you're lonely and thinks we'd be cute together' or 'you think I'm a fake so you keep annoying me and wasting my time but wait I actually kinda enjoy being around you and I think I have a crush on you' type thing !

Hannah O'Malley, or as she prefers - O'Malley, is a more basic air headed character. I think it'd be cool to play her against a supernatural/fantasy character since she considers herself painfully average. I'd also be interested in having her be in a period rp!

If none of these work but you still want to rp, please feel free to message me ! uwu
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Wow, a psychic character sounds like so much fun! I am very interested in the plot and I think the grandma thing is hilarious! I am just wondering if you are still open to roleplay. I am wondering if a fxf pairing is okay, I have always wanted to do one since I do not make female characters often but I do have one that is very fun to think about! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Just lookin' for some romance! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus