Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Your Posts

Hades_

The organization of "Your Posts" is so much better than it ever was and I am tremendously thankful for the changes. It's made it much easier to find certain topics I was a part of but couldn't remember the title to the topic, or there were too many topics with similar names. Thank you for this feature!

My only suggestion is, rather a question, would it be possible to create a way to sort between "started the topic" and "joined the topic" ? Or is there already a feature that can help me with this that I don't know about yet?
Rogue-Scribe

Hadeslicious wrote:
The organization of "Your Posts" is so much better than it ever was and I am tremendously thankful for the changes. It's made it much easier to find certain topics I was a part of but couldn't remember the title to the topic, or there were too many topics with similar names. Thank you for this feature!

My only suggestion is, rather a question, would it be possible to create a way to sort between "started the topic" and "joined the topic" ? Or is there already a feature that can help me with this that I don't know about yet?

I just took a look at that feature for the first time today! It is quite good! I found a couple gems I had forgotten about!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Your Posts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus