Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dirty Royal (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

lois

The kingdom has spoken. They believe the time arrived for a royal wedding to be in place. Person A, the heir to the throne is unprepared for courtship and miserable. They visited multiple countries and can not find another royal who they feel any mutual form of compatibility. Overcome with their parents and the kingdoms’ high demands, Person A falls into a panic attack in their bedroom. Person B* stumbles by their quarters and offers a shoulder to cry on. The interaction triggers a romance neither one of them was expecting.

* Person B’s role can vary from royal advisor to royal staff. The idea is that they aren’t a royal with the same level class and respect as Person A. It can be decided upon before the roleplay starts.

note: I am a female, so I’m more comfortable roleplaying as a female. However, I don’t mind if my partner is male, female, gender fluid, trans, etc. That’s the point of labeling the roles as “Person A” and “Person B”. We can decide who plays who and the specifics of our roles.
(I don’t mind playing either role)

I am also open to spicing up the plot with other features you believe would bring the story to a more interesting level. We can discuss and get creative with the plot. I promise I am not mean and will genuinely consider your ideas. Most likely, I would be okay with whatever idea you come up with!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

attagirl

lois wrote:
The kingdom has spoken. They believe the time arrived for a royal wedding to be in place. Personal A, the heir to the throne is unprepared for courtship and miserable. They visited multiple countries and can not find another royal who they feel any mutual form of compatibility. Overcome with their parents and the kingdoms’ high demands, Person A falls into a panic attack in their bedroom. Person B* stumbles by their quarters and offers a shoulder to cry on. The interaction triggers a romance neither one of them was expecting.

* Person B’s role can vary from royal advisor to royal staff. The idea is that they aren’t a royal with the same level class and respect as Person A. It can be decided upon before the roleplay starts.

note: I am a female, so I’m more comfortable roleplaying as a female. However, I don’t mind if my partner is male, female, gender fluid, trans, etc. That’s the point of labeling the roles as “Person A” and “Person B”. We can decide who plays who and the specifics of our roles.
(I don’t mind playing either role)

I am also open to spicing up the plot with other features you believe would bring the story to a more interesting level. We can discuss and get creative with the plot. I promise I am not mean and will genuinely consider your ideas. Most likely, I would be okay with whatever idea you come up with!

I would be interested if you are still looking for someone!
I would love to try to this out with you!
Please note: my responses are relatively long. Usually more than two paragraphs, sometimes only two depending if I can't come up with any more than that and if that doesn't fit your style I understand. ^^
I would enjoy trying this out! I do Semi Lit, and i think Isaac's personality and manners would fit in with this plays
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13. After the modifier of +20, got 33

Note: Roll For Charisma

If you're still looking I'd totally be into this! I have more characters that I haven't gotten up here yet but Danielle or any of my other alts could fit into this.
I show interest

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dirty Royal (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus