Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1 on 1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lithe

Hello Hello! Lithe here, and I’m practically dying from boredom! I don’t have too many roleplays going on right now and (absolutely no offense meant to my amazeballs roleplay partners!) some (I said some, not all) of them aren’t too active. Sooooo here I am looking for some new amazeballs roleplay partners! I’m willing to play any of my OC’s and don’t mind if the plot also has other aspects (such as horror, action, combat, magic etc.) in it. As long as you follow the rules on my profile (hint hint, you should probably check them so that I don’t end up blocking you for a rule!😬) you should be fine! I have no problem with mature scenes (aka smut), swearing, sarcasm, or dark humor (gib me all da dark humor plez). We can discuss the actual details, plot, and characters, etc. in private message. Thank you for reading all this (I know, it’s so freaking long, I’m sowwy☹️) and I hope I can roleplay with y’all! K baiiii!😋✌️
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I might be interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1 on 1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus