Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Not Quite Bloody Mary (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“You woke me up. I hope you’re ready to tell me why.” -Lycoris

My character, Lycoris, is a demon trapped in Limbo, bound to appear to whoever summons her to a mirror, like Bloody Mary. She usually just scares the person and then retreats again, but when your character summons her (we can discuss why), she’s intrigued and tries to talk to them, without breaking her image of terror. The next night, your character summons Lycoris again, because they liked talking to her, and it becomes a nightly occurrence. They slowly grow closer over time, until Lycoris tells your character why she’s in Limbo, and they start falling in love. Eventually, they conspire to find a way to get Lycoris out of Limbo.
We can discuss more details if you’re interested.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment
Long Term or Short Term : Long Term
Literacy Level : At least two paragraphs, more if you want
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any arrangement where my character is female
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Late teens/early twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 7
Violence (0-10) : 1
Sexuality (0-10) : 3
Other(s) (Please List) : Memory of torture, essentially long distance relationship between characters
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Not Quite Bloody Mary (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus