Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Tales of Destiny (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for a Destiny RP and/or group to start up. I have a few characters already made, and I hope to start using them. Post here or send me a PM so we can discuss details further.

For a brief synopsis, this group is based on the Destiny franchise, but it can be adapted for modern characters to play as either Guardians or Lightless Humans/Awoken/Exo. (Explanations will be given here or in the linked forum.)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hello, I'm new to roleplaying here, so how would I do this?
Arcol Topic Starter

cats4life wrote:
Hello, I'm new to roleplaying here, so how would I do this?

Ah, hello there.

I’m glad you asked. It’s pretty easy once you get through the first few times. Simply go to my profile, find the ‘send message’ link, then type in whatever you want to tell me. After that, press send, and I’ll reply as soon as I’m able.

Thanks again for taking an interest in my idea. :)
May I join?
Arcol Topic Starter

Lizzard wrote:
May I join?

Certainly; I’ll see if I can link the actual forum/group site (depending on the opinions of the members) here soon.
Arcol Topic Starter

Still looking for interested candidates.
Arcol Topic Starter

Still looking.
Arcol Topic Starter

Actively looking for more Destiny players to join the group. Sign up today!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Tales of Destiny (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus