Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » VALYRIA REBORN (GoT/ASoIaF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vhaegar the First (played anonymously)

LONG MAY HE REIGN, VHAEGAR THE FIRST
0ifm7sO.png

𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓯 300 𝓐𝓒.

𝓕𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓪, 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓼, 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓼𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓮𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓐 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮-𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷.

𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼. 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼... 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽.

Currently seeking: partners interested in a GoT/ASoIaF RP! Drop a line if you want do discuss details!

Some scene ideas would include:

• Westerosi/Essosi tension. Given how Vhaegar holds a domain that could rival that of the Seven Kingdoms. Vhaegar may have three dragons... but one Valyrian and three dragons alone are not enough to bring the Seven Kingdoms to heel. Rallying the armies of the united Essosi cities would still take time, no matter how loyal the lords are to their Imperator. The most surefire way for Vhaegar to make Westeros fear him is to institute a trade embargo between the whole of Essos and Westeros.
  • Deeper court machinations. So many people look past just how elaborate and vicious the inner workings of the royal courts were in ASoIaF. While Vhaegar may have created a relatively stable court... there will always be problems with everyone inside of it. Suspicion is a key means of being able to survive in any court. And with Essos being such a gloriously savage land, the politics will be far more fiery.
  • Further Conquest. It is no surprise that Vhaegar is not done with his conquest whatsoever. While war isn't always desirable, a bigger empire certainly is. The current territories of the Most Serene Empire of New Valyria stretch from Braavos, all the way to Bhorash and the Isle of Cedars in Slaver's Bay. Meereen, Yunkai, Astapor, Ghis and Qarth could all be potential targets for the Imperator's grand ideals of creating a bigger empire. And the only way to seize more territory is through war. Vhaegar's trail of conflict would continue to travel east, leaving him in a state of constant thought of tactics...
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! Big fan of ASOIAF and I would like to rp it.

I'd need some info on what my role in the rp would be before I can say for sure, though. I'm versed in the lore, so I'd have no problem with coming up with stuff with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » VALYRIA REBORN (GoT/ASoIaF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus