Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A farm girl looking for an adventure! (n (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Diana Brooker (played by Alright)

Yo yo yo! I’m looking for a roleplay with my new character, Diana Brooker! She’s not the type to fare off on an adventure... so... I’m looking for someone to roleplay some prompt with me where she’s forced to leave home and embark on a journey. I’m not entirely sure what, and she may seem a bit unfleshed out, (Is unfleshed a word??) but she’s fairly new. I typically tend to develop characters as I’m writing because having a set story arc is a bit constraining for me at times.

I’m looking for a literate partner that can write multi-paragraph responses. The exception is during dialogue scenes because trying to churn out a few paragraphs naturally may be a bit challenging. I want this to clearly be an action/adventure, but I’d really like a slow burn romance thrown in there as well. It wouldn’t be the main focus of the plot, but it’d be a nice component. I only play MxF, so I’m looking for somebody willing to play an M for this! :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A farm girl looking for an adventure! (n (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus