Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Toilet Paper game

Novus

(Scroll down if you want to skip over my jargon and get to the actual game. The rules are clearly labeled, I promise.)

So, if you have access to any form of media (and as you are on the internet, I would hope so), you are well aware of the COVID-19 crisis and I don't have to get into detail about that. You're also likely aware of the unfortunate toilet paper shortage that is afflicting the nation (or at least the United States; I don't speak for the world).

olvTq0y.png
If only we could have seen into the future...

Well, I didn't exactly recognize how severe it was until our governor announced yesterday that a second, confirmed case of everyone's favorite coronavirus has been identified in my state... in my very city. So naturally, the public is in disarray, and in a matter of hours, all forms of bathroom tissue were purchased in droves, including Cottonelle. Even if it was, and I kid you not, the last to leave the shelves.

11964385.jpg
Maybe COVID-19 should be the new face of Cottonelle, because puppies are clearly not as popular.

THE GAME
SO, IN LIGHT OF ALL OF THIS, LET'S PLAY! Not because I am in dire need or anything, oh no.

The game is simple. You name all the hilarious (or not) things that could be used in lieu of everyone's favorite lavatory necessity. But the trick is you have to post something that is in relation to the item posted above you.

For example:
Joe posts "Dunce cap".
Sally then posts "Grandma's toupe".
Because hat -> hair piece.

Bonus points if the item is flushable and/or septic tank safe.

Also, you can't use things that are obvious, such as wet wipes, face tissue, paper towels, and I hope it's unnecessary that I say this, toilet paper. There are no disqualifications, but I will be shaking my head with the disappointed dad look.

So I'll go ahead and start this rodeo with:
COLORFUL PAISLEY NECK TIE

GOOD LUCK! And have fun. Because this might save your life sanity one day soon.

pqF9ETR.jpg
And please ignore the strange man watching the thread with a notepad in hand.
My friend's red bandanna he wears on a daily basis, either on his neck or on his head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Toilet Paper game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus