Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » These Barren Lands [Post-Apoc/Novella] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katya Volkov (played anonymously)

Hey folks, I'm on the hunt for a partner or two to run a post-apocalyptic/dystopian story with. I'd like to use my new character, Katya, who's a former soldier turned hardened mercenary. She's best played with characters that can handle a foul-mouthed grump and their piss poor attitude—but aside from that, there aren't really restrictions in regards to what type of character I'm looking to write her with. Really, if there's a justifiable reason for them to cross and not immediately murder each other, I'm willing to take a swing at it.

Inspirations for this setting would include situations like Metro Exodus, Fallout (duh), State of Decay...all that fun stuff. As for the "apocalypse" part, I'm willing to play around with that. My primary interest would be to have a setting similar to Metro Exodus, because who doesn't love mutants and a horribly lethal wasteland, but I'm also down for just regular ol' zombies or nuclear devastation. As long as there's a constant threat looming over our poor sods' heads, it's good enough for me.

We can go into potential long-term conflicts and plots in detail if this interests you, as it's a tad bit hard to do that here. So, y'know. Message me and all that if you want to talk more. Please don't post here. Just message me, brah.

Before you message:
x I am a novella writer who often hits past the 1000 word mark. If you don't like long posts, or you can't provide me with more than a few sentences to work with, it may be best for you to move on.
x Slow writer here. Expect posts once or twice a week, maybe thrice if you're lucky.
x OOC communication is important for me. If things hit off well, I can shoot you my discord.
x I'm ghost friendly. If you wanna quit but you're nervous about telling me, just go, yo. I'll understand.

...And that's all for now! You know the drill. Hit me up if you're interested.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Katya Volkov (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Reopening this again as the last one fizzled out.

kerchow
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

hello?

bomp
This sounds cool, mind if I RP with you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » These Barren Lands [Post-Apoc/Novella] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus