Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » CHAIN OF LOVE (COVID19)

Hello, everyone! I'm Hibari.

Not sure if some of you guys remember me since I've been off of RPR for a long time, but I do need some help...not for me, but for our Front-liners here in the Philippines (and maybe all over the world).

Recently, our front-liners especially our nurses have been discriminated, pushed aside and unappreciated. Their landlords are kicking them out of their dorms and apartments, small convenient stores are refusing to sell them anything and transportation such as jeepneys, buses, tricycles or taxis are avoiding them just because of the hospital or medical center that they're working at has positive Covid-19 patients.

I know that these people who are avoiding them are afraid, but so are they! I feel for these people who are risking their lives just to help us get better. They are being belittled after all the sleepless days and nights of working while here we are in the comfort of our homes. So, for them, I made a chain of love which I hope would become longer and would spread wider, 'cause I believe our front-liners must be appreciated more. They must be acknowledged and cared for. Please help me motivate them. Please help me help them bring back their determination to defeat or control this virus. Ler's let them know that we are thankful!

I am not an important person. I am not someone special who can make a difference. But together, we can do something special and important which could make a BIG difference. So, again, I ask for your kind heart, if you have a bit of free time, please spread the love for our heroes in this pandemic. Let's show that even with this virus, we are one together.

Here is the link of the post: https://www.facebook.com/mariaclarisse.jaro/posts/2755359034532406
There are instructions. You can post through Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Thank you so much.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » CHAIN OF LOVE (COVID19)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus