Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello. I'm new to this site.

And this is one of the neatest role-playing sites I've ever encountered.

I'm Ray. I used to role-play all the time, years ago; unfortunately, in my adult life, I haven't had the time, but I still enjoy writing, and am trying to rekindle that. I plan on introducing some of my older characters. Zethaniel is one of them, Fuse will be next, and then who knows who else I'll bring back from the dead, so to speak.

But yes. Come say hi. I don't bite, unless asked nicely.
Welcome welcome to rpr. I hope you're enjoying your stay, have you gotten into any rps yet :3
Welcome to RPR!
Raymond Topic Starter

No ma'am I have not. I've been busy RPing off the site; I honestly just joined to create a character profile for my character Zethaniel, but then I saw it was an actual community, and figured I'd ninja my way in. I'm welcome to RP invitations. I won't always be reliable to post regularly, though; work.
Sweetyceltic, thank you. (:
Raymond wrote:
I won't always be reliable to post regularly, though; work.

That I totally understand;between my son and my job. I don't always get to post in a timely manner.

What's your fave type of rp?
Raymond Topic Starter

nikina wrote:
Raymond wrote:
I won't always be reliable to post regularly, though; work.

That I totally understand;between my son and my job. I don't always get to post in a timely manner.

What's your fave type of rp?

Don't have a favorite, really. You should go check out the one I just posted in the 'Finding RP' forum. That's what I'm looking to do now.
Hey there Raymond, welcome to RPR! Hope you're having a lot of fun here and making tons of new friends. RPR is a pretty fun site, I love making new characters XD If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello. I'm new to this site.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus