Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey-O!

Hello out there, my fellow role-players! I'm TCA, and I'm fairly new to this site (about a week, I think). I've been roleplaying for a while, though on a different site, and I recently made the switch to this place because…well….it's pretty cool. XD Figured I should finally (and officially) introduce myself to the community, so here goes!

I do mostly fandom RP, but I'm always up for a good original RP! I ship my own OCs and I multistep, usually with each new ship in its own AU, or occasionally all in one universe (if we've talked that out beforehand). I like to make my posts accurate and detailed, so I do a lot of research and have a very strange list of things in my internet search bar. XD

I can't really call any of my OC's "finished" because I can't seem to stop the development stage, and I'm always looking for some constructive critique to help me move forward. I enjoy crossovers, unusual character concepts, and stitching together ideas. I work best with a plot, but I'm always willing to try something improv.
Hello! ^^ I am new, too. And I have absolutely no idea how to use this website...
TheCharcoalAlchemist Topic Starter

I'm still getting the hang of it, myself. XD So far it's more fun than my last site for RP, though!
That's really cool. I'm still figuring things out, but it seems to be an awesome site.
Hey there TheCharcoalAlchemist! Welcome to RPR! If you're looking for a specific type of RP have you tried using the Looking for RP forum or even the RP Finder? Hope you're having tons of fun and making a lot of new friends! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey-O!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus