Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Witch Seeking Reluctant Romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Grainne (played anonymously)

Let's get right into it.

I am seeking someone to play a reluctant romantic partner for this lovely young lady here. I do not want an instant perfect relationship. I'm not opposed to instant love or connection, but I don't like playing fairy-tale romances.

Grainne is a witch, based off of the book series Sweep by Cate Teirnan. She follows the path of Wicca and while I understand this is not at all what Wicca is like, the books were a favourite of mine as a young woman and helped to shape me into what I am now.

I am up for her being with both blood-witches, non-blood-witches and non-witches. All three of them are open for me.

I do not, under any circumstances do "adult" rp, but I do prefer to roleplay with adults. I will not play with anyone who can't spell or use grammar. I'm not looking for an expert, but spelling/grammar are important to me.
Jessie Munger (played by Kisskisso)

ooc// Think you might want to rp with this character?
Grainne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

You have got a really well written character! I've never actually had a chance to pursue a relationship in RP with a trans person so I imagine this will be a lot of fun for me.

Do you prefer forum roleplay or PM? I am happy with either.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Witch Seeking Reluctant Romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus