Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arendreila (played anonymously)

Looking for an RP partner to start using my newest creation, Ren here. I'd prefer a male character, and PLEASE be sble to do more than just one line at a time. That's about as picky as I get. Comment or message me! :)
Mordeth (played anonymously)

Arendreila wrote:
Looking for an RP partner to start using my newest creation, Ren here. I'd prefer a male character, and PLEASE be sble to do more than just one line at a time. That's about as picky as I get. Comment or message me! :)

I'd be up for having Mord' interact with her. Paragraph to multi-paragraph tends to be my style of role-playing. Do you have a storyline in mind, or more of a meet & greet?
Arendreila (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Mordeth wrote:
Arendreila wrote:

I'd be up for having Mord' interact with her. Paragraph to multi-paragraph tends to be my style of role-playing. Do you have a storyline in mind, or more of a meet & greet?

I'm somewhat working on a storyline for her, so for now, we can just do a meet & greet until I get it worked out.
Mordeth (played anonymously)

Arendreila wrote:
Mordeth wrote:
Arendreila wrote:

I'm somewhat working on a storyline for her, so for now, we can just do a meet & greet until I get it worked out.

Sounds good! PMs or threads? :) And you first?
Arendreila (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll PM you! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus