Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Witcher/Dragon Age crossover rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Silverwolf19th

Hello lovely people! I am hoping some of you will want to do this rp with me. Forgive me this is my first time on this site, so bare with me if I get something wrong

I want to a crossover rp with the Witcher series and the Dragon Age series. I know 2 and Inquisition the best (I beat 2 multiple times and have watched so so many videos on Inquisition)

I want this to be a canon x oc rp for my end, I am happy to do a canon x canon rp for your side if you like.

I am interested in doing a harem rp, but if you are uncomfortable with that, that is perfectly fine we can still rp!

The boys I want: Cullen, Sebastian, Krem

I will be using my oc who is a witcher female for my side. I will happily play any Witcher or Dragon age canon character for your side.

Please tell me if you're interested in doing a harem rp or not, if you do not wish to do a harem rp then tell me which man you can be from my list and who you'd like me to be for you.

Thank you for your time, have a lovely day :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Witcher/Dragon Age crossover rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus