Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brainz? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Skylar Anne Hansen (played by TheCourtJester)

On the wall! Hiya, I am posting to see if anyone would like to join me in a wonderful zompocayplse, fiesta!!
I am thinking that it would be a few days after the outbreak has started, and people are beginning to realize what needs to be done: Loot everything, cars, houses, and even the dead, find a safer place to stay in than the safest place you can think of, and find survivors. But careful, some survivors aren't exactly the best company to keep around.
I'm thinking the zombies would be more like the walkers from walking dead other than resident evil, left 4 dead, or dead island. perhaps later on they could some how mutate into those, but lets start off easy.

I am up to do either 1v1, or maybe even a group. If a group then i could always make a thread for us! So, how about it guys? :D Any survivors out there?
Lupine (played by beefy)

-tosses self at- (In other words heck yeah! xD)
Skylar Anne Hansen (played by TheCourtJester) Topic Starter

woot! :D awesome! i was worried i wasnt going to get a response!
Lupine (played by beefy)

Nah it was only a matter of time xD So, plot wise? -does a roll-

hmm..what more plot do we need than to not get our brains eaten?! xD
Lupine (played by beefy)

xDDD Indeed very true. Wanna wait for others or just make a topic. semi-open, open, 1v1 I don't really care? :P

sorry i guess i am the 'wing' it kind of girl, huh? haha!

hmm, good question, should we go ahead and start a thread? :O i think i might start working on something after all :D
Lupine (played by beefy)

Tis' Ok :P I tend to do that sometimes too.

Hmm Sure! :D Semi-Open maybe? (Ask before you join thing) Also btw I do warn I do have school so if I'm a bit slow with replying I'm sorry ; u;

No worries hun :P at least you have school. I sadly do not have school, or work. I watch my two dogs while my husband is at work. Stay at home wife :P hehe.

And sure I will add it in there! It might take me a bit, i kinda want to set up the scene and such on.
Lupine (played by beefy)

Awh man D: I envy being able to stay at home but schoollllll for once has all the good classes! xDD Alrighty then Msg me whenever its up or msg me even for brainstorming x3 (I gotta sleep so bleh x 3 x )

Lol all right go on ahead and go to sleep. I will prolly just send it to you so you can look over it and approve of it first!! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brainz? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus