Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto Roleplay Anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MicahBlue

Hey there!! I'm Micah. I'm looking for a Naruto roleplay! I prefer to use OCS, and the main OC I will probably use is Yuuno Uchiha!
I know, ew, Uchiha OC! But I swear she's well written! I can go into more details in DMs!

I prefer to do OC x canon, though if you want to do OC x OC, that's okay!

To give a small summary, Yuuno Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha, though she doesn't know who her mother is. Sasuke and Sakura raised her, and she grew up with Sarada. She's about two years older than Sarada, Boruto, and the others. She got her Sharingan out of love, instead of hate like the other Uchiha's, when she confessed to Boruto that she had a crush on him.

Though! I have a few plot lines for her that she can be involved in without being in the Boruto timeline if you prefer doing Part 1 or Part 2!

Feel free to post a comment here and I'll message you, or you can just message me! Don't worry if someone else comments before you do, I'm willing to do as many roleplays as I get asked to!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

MicahBlue Topic Starter

bump :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto Roleplay Anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus