Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon RP Ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This character was originally made for a rider RP, though that has sadly died.
I am now looking to use him in fantasy settings, and pretty open beyond that!

Some ideas:
-Dragon Rider Reborn:
Similar to the story he was made for, a human empire that creates bonds with his kind to use in exploration, patrol, and battle when necessary. May include elements of conflict, can have slice of life elements, or not. I have more ideas on the setting if interested.

-The Unassuming Flame:
He's ended up trapped in a human form, and needs help to get that fixed. Your character may or may not believe him, but Ven would be quite grateful to be back to his true self...

-A New Bond:
Whether having him originally born in the wilds, or coming of age after going through training: your character forms a new bond with him, and they take off on their own adventures. May include some elements of conflict, I have more ideas if interested.

-Another Creature?
Either another dragon or creature of your own creation, they could get into all kinds of shenanigans in the countryside or go off on their own journey. Slice of life, action/adventure, or something else? Open to ideas.

I am looking for 1x1, but open to a group RP if enough people are interested.
Slots open: 2-3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested!
I'm interested! I myself have a dragon character, though an only humanoid dragon, so I'm not sure if you'd like that. Both the 'Another Creature?' and 'The Unassuming Flame' stories could easily work!
Oh my characters would be perfect for this whichever way it went!
However I must ask: how do you plan on hosting this? Through things like Discord and/or Roll20? I'm new to this website so I don't know how it works yet.
Ahvenaas Ar'ean (played by Elliebeing) Topic Starter

Volkiiyol wrote:
However I must ask: how do you plan on hosting this? Through things like Discord and/or Roll20? I'm new to this website so I don't know how it works yet.

Generally I just use PMs here or discord :)
Sent you a PM by the way!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon RP Ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus