Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro time! Or 'Looking for a story!"

Kamenwati (played anonymously)

Hello everyone. This is my first post on RP Repository, and I'm already glad to be here!

This character has been played before on another site, but I didn't get to play him for very long before that rp died. :(

He works best in a Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder setting. If you feel like you want to rp with a shy, anxious, and not very trusting sorcerer(all of which actually has a reason, and will be explained as the rp advances) please let me know. I don't mind most kinds of rp either. ;)
Ben Moderator

Greetings! We're so glad to have you here :3 I hope you find the right RP partners, and develop the character even further. Blaaah when I see white hair on an anime character all I can think of is Allen Walker ;.;

I'm sure he has an interesting history, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the profile.
Kamenwati (played anonymously) Topic Starter

It's honestly the best picture I could find at the time, and will likely change.

I really do need to add more to his background though... >.>
Welcome to RPR Kamenwati! I hope you can find just the right type of RP for your character! Have you tried using the RP Finder for something more specific? I'd even recommend posting something up on the Looking for RP forum! There might even be some Groups that are set up for those settings! Good luck and have fun! ^_^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D

Thanks for the advice. I actually am in two right now, one in private messages and another in the fantasy forums. :)
Awesome! 8D Hope you are having fun with them!
Kamenwati wrote:
He works best in a Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder setting.

My friends and I create all of our characters in a d20 setting, and I know there are some others on here that do the same (easier to port to different scenarios, easy to change/retcon, etc). CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE ALREADY MADE A FRIEND. Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!

So yeah, random [RADIO EDIT] aside, welcome to the site. Like Loki stated, we've got an rp finder and most of the generalized rp genres covered or you can hit up the Looking for RP section here. A bunch of good stuff there. I'm usually dwelling in the off topic section - be cool like me, join for two years and still don't rp. Har.

Enjoy yerself now. Or don't, I can't really force you to do anything

Does that mean I get to eat you to stave off hunger? Because I don't know what you've heard, but I don't eat sentients... >.>

I think I'll go make an actually post in the 'Looking for RP' and actually posting his background there. It' stupid hard to add a spot for it in his profile when my only net access is an iPad that won't let me drag/drop widgets. :(

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro time! Or 'Looking for a story!"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus