Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp anyone (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

will anyone rp with me i have no idea what i wanna rp , you can come up with the story as long as my character fits i'll go along with it
I'd love to RP with you. I only have two characters though.
hiddensoul14 Topic Starter

alright .. i don't mind just go through my characters and see who you'd like to rp with
May I join as well?

i don't mind
HEY HEY HEY !
It's a me!
Can I join as well?

i don't mind , just come up with a plot
what time zone era should it be past, present, or future?

doesn't matter
well to me I would want to do a Sci Fi only because I can play as an AI (Artificial Intelligence) otherwise known as a helper unit (to me anyways) but of course if you want to do something else i'm fine with that

alright well how about i make a character who is in a space prison for a crime she didn't commit
that'd be cool, I have no clue how to make a new character though, I forgot how to after doing it once but that was a while ago

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out XD
I have a character that can be used in a sci-fi setting as well, although he can be used for fantasy as well. Anyway, I like the space prison idea, reminds me of something that I did a while ago with normal role playing. The character I will probably use is this guy: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=19132

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp anyone (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus