Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » To me rp partners:

For the next four Saturdays in a row, I will be extremely surprised if I can get any kind of reply to anything in. I have back to back to back to back forensics tournaments, and since tourneys are an all day kind of thing I won't really have the time to reply to anything. I'll obviously have more stuff on my mind and my replies may be rushed, since a tourney is an extremely fast-paced environment. I'll need to check on rounds and stuffs.
The only times I may be able to reply might be around midnight or something, whenever it is when the award ceremony ends and I'm on my way home. But then I'll probably be really tired, so I can't promise anything xD
Just a warning, so don't freak if I don't reply right away tomorrow and the next three Saturdays after that. I'll fill you guys in on when the next tourneys are since they're all pretty much like that and I have a lot of them to go to this year.

I've bored y'all enough. LUCY OUT.
HRA

Awww! :(

Have fun, though! :D
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Lol thanks jake. I will. It'll be fun screaming about whales and fire and dogs. And whatever I come up with tomorrow for impromptu :P

The only way I may be able to reply Saturdays is if I get eliminated early.

But lets hope that doesn't happen. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » To me rp partners:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus