Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hero rp Plots: looking for villain (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This rp allows for fluff/romance!
I would prefer if your character was thr villain!

PLOT A - Day Job ,Villain finds out hero's secret identify

Your character walks into a coffee shop to find the barista looks somewhat familiar- wait is that your archnemisis-

PLOT B - Dating the enemy
In a twist of events your character discovers their newest relationship partner is also their superhero nemisis

PLOT C - Bug.
(horror rp only, no romance.) Loosely based off the movie the fly. This one's got spooky season.

you, a villain stumble across your nemesis heroonly somethings wrong...it seems a terrible incident has occured and if you dont fix it who's going to be your nemisis!!! The market for that thing is low these days! You'd never find a replacement as good as them!. Or maybe this could be a victory for you..
(WILL CONTAIN Body horror, very loosely inspired by 'the fly'. If you choose this one... pick between: Moth, Centipede and Spider)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Interested in plot a~
I think I’d enjoy plot line b. Also, hello again.
Hello, I think this idea is really interesting especially plot B, and I can play either Female or Male characters :) would love to rp with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hero rp Plots: looking for villain (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus