Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Attention, Lords and Ladies! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Slave (played anonymously)

Calling noblemen and noblewomen of all sorts! Due to the recent victory in battle over Dimia, home of the Dimids, Larion's High-Quality Slavemarket now has replenished our stock of these wondrous creatures!

Come down to the market today and choose out your very own Dimid and be counted among the elite! Every Dimid comes with their crystal, giving you control over your new pet! Our Dimids are young and able to fulfill your every need and desire.

Hurry on down; our supplies are limited! Get your Dimid today!

{Searching for RP partner! You can reply IC or PM me via your character C; More info on Dimids and the Slave on his page!}
Geas (played anonymously)

Do you plan on RPing him in Furcadia, or is he solely an RPR character? :)
The Slave (played anonymously) Topic Starter

RPR for now... I've just got a Furcadia account yesterday, and I don't have much time to play during the week (it's much more time consuming than posting xD). As a Furcadia newb, I'll be happy to learn how to do it on the game... If you'll teach me during the weekend :3
Ok i got to say you char is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!

Ah, thank you x3 Adorable as a chibi, attractive in all other forms ;) xD
Geas (played anonymously)

The Slave wrote:
RPR for now... I've just got a Furcadia account yesterday, and I don't have much time to play during the week (it's much more time consuming than posting xD). As a Furcadia newb, I'll be happy to learn how to do it on the game... If you'll teach me during the weekend :3

I'll be around Sunday I think, although I am in the GMT timezone :) Feel free to send me a whisper (/Geas) anytime you're online too.

Will do!

But perhaps do you want to sort of dual RP, as in RP here during the week, then in Furcadia during the weekend/when I have time?
I love your writing style! I'm new to this site and looking for some people to RP with. I'm up for any RP if you want to shoot me a private message. Hope to hear from you soon!
-Metalgamiware

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Attention, Lords and Ladies! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus