Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Is There Anybody Out There? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HRA

Seriously, though. Looking for an RP. Got lots of characters, can change anything up, but I've got a bunch of RPs on hold because people disappear left and right. XD Who's up for the challenge?
i'll RP with you
I know I forgot to create an RP, but if you are still looking to do one please let me know!
HRA Topic Starter

Yes, and yes. :D

Any suggestions? Drawing a major blank.
Hmm, well I know you do a lot of sci-fi and I think I might be able to fit Ixen into that, as another species from another planet or whatever. Dragons like Ixen look beast in tech suits.
HRA Topic Starter

I can do steampunk. I think. I'm not sure how to, really. To me? It's more like pre WW1 era stuff with a few other things in there.

But that sounds awesome. :D
Well I still have other characters as well as other character slots open. Just give me an era/type/genre and I'll think of something!
HRA Topic Starter

Hmmm...

WW2/Steampunkish?/new guy in town.
Would a steampunk world war be acceptable?
HRA Topic Starter

YESH IT WOULD.
Cool. I have two characters that are actually resistance fighters against a tyrant and his imperial forces. They are young twins, Drew and Andrea Calvin. If you would be so kind as to take a look and tell which one you would prefer to RP with or if you like neither and would prefer I create a new character. Would you like a maximized or minimal plot (like things in it to keep to) and how much, if a lot, do you want hidden from you?
HRA Topic Starter

Any is fine, really. I can't find them. XD
You know, I should remember which toons I make anonymous! I guess I'll figure out which one as I figure out what the plot will be. Andrea fights ferociously on the front lines, talkative and caring. While Drew is a scout and sniper, quiet and hardened by witnessing the execution of their parents. I shall see if I can think of an intricate plot, if not I'll just go basic.
HRA Topic Starter

Intricate plot, eh? Sounds interesting.

And which character should I use? I'm feeling Vladimir or Pink, but I got others.
I wanted to say an awesome last stand, but I wasn't sure how our characters dying would go. Instead, I thought of this: One of our character's (probably one of yours because they are more leader type) goes to an oracle to question the outcome of a battle if he/she does some strategy/tactic/whatever. In response, she shows him a vision. After the first post with the oracle, this vision is where the RP takes place for a bit. In a very important fort with just a few men, our characters are very outnumbered. They can either fight or flee, but choose to fight because this fort is all that stands in the way of this army and conquering some important place, they just have to hold out until help arrives. This leads to a sort of Alamo type battle. In the end, each and every soldier defending that base dies (maybe helps comes as the last man falls and he dies knowing they were victorious, or maybe they lose the base o.O). After that (if we want to keep going) the character's vision ends and decides to do a different move. They take the fight to them and surprise them with a fight. This causes a totally different string of events (maybe they live, maybe they still die, or maybe all but our two characters die).

It's kind of weird so I can change it, and we can build off of it or whatever. Just tell me if you'd prefer I go back to the drawing board.
HRA Topic Starter

ERHMAGERD IT'S AWESOME. I love it.
Sweet, I'll probably be using Andrea. I really have no preference who you use as long as they are able to handle the situation :P
HRA Topic Starter

I'll use Vlad, then. Pink is too... Neo Nazi for this. XD
Well then! Would you like to do the post first, so that your character is at the oracle with the vision? We can either go right into the vision on the first post, start off on the vision, or work into the vision. I'll leave that up to you
HRA Topic Starter

I'll do the part where Vlad gets to the Oracle to learn about the outcome of the battle, then go from there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Is There Anybody Out There? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus