Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Going On An Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a seconded adventurer to join my character, Dominic, in travels across a fantasy world. The age, race, and gender of your character are all up to you. I'd prefer it if your character is upbeat and persistent, the kind to be almost eternally optimistic.

Okay so here is my idea for the general plot:
Your character somehow gets transported to Dominic's world, ending up trapped there without knowing how to get back. A chance encounter with Dominic makes your character decided to follow him around until he finally agrees to help search for a way to send them back to their own world. Magically adventures are guaranteed.

And to tell you a little about Dominic, he is a mercenary who comes from a race of people in his world called the Amaander which are distinguished by their horns. He is often stubborn, a little grumpy, and can't stand people of authority. Feel free to read more about him on his profile.

Also, if you aren't interested in this particular idea or character, pm about another idea you have and which character interests you.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rick (played by Forta-ver)

((Hi! Saw this today and was wondering if you'd be up for an RP with this dimension-hopping apprentice adventurer? I've also got other characters, if you'd rather a character a bit more experienced, but Rick here is probably the most optimistic of my characters here.))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Going On An Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus