Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Assassin RP (Hitman) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emma Jade (played by Bombsqwad14)

Welcome to the Interrelation Contract Agency or ICA. I am your handler for your upcoming contracts. Lucky we have a choose of three contracts you can choose from.

1. Assassin and Trainee: You are new to the agency and are giving a chance to go on an assassination missions with your partner, Agent Jade. As someone who has passed the academy you should be able to keep up in the field. But you have a lot to learn.

2. The Academy: It is your first year at the academy. It is told that most kids don't make it to become assassin's but those who do have to keep training not matter what to keep up their game. You meet another first year in the dorms who goes by Jade. Only time will tell what happens to you both in the academy.

3. The Hit: You are the next target of the deadly Agent Jade. She is known to take out targets by any means necessary and is not a force to be reckoned with. How do you plan to survive such an encounter? Will you make a trap, Make a fort of grads, or maybe pull some kinda stings to stop her form killing you.

Good luck to you agent, Let's hope you don't disappoint.

Hello!! So My name is Bombsqwad14 and I had an idea on doing these three hitman inspired RPs. You don't really have to know what it is to get the concept but it helps.

If you would like to know my RP style check out my main profile to get an idea on how I work. Emma Jade is an old character I have that I have never used so I can't wait to use her for this. Nothing is set in stone, I am fine with other ideas and concepts we can work with. I just liked these ideas and want to do them.

If you are interested then shoot me a PM and we can discuss more details in there. And if not that is ok. I hope you all have a great day.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Assassin RP (Hitman) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus