Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lost werewolf looking for answers. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bruce (played by Valdis11)

Bruce has been bitten becoming a werewolf, and trying to find out what this means. He does not know his powers well, nor does he know what he is capably of. He was originally from Scotland but with the destruction of his village, and being the only survivor, he has left looking for answers.

Will anyone find this lone wolf and help him?
Or will some hunt him down because of what he now is.

I welcome anyone who is interested in an Rp. Please let me know so we can chit chat a little.

~Valdis11
Messaging you!
Bruce (played by Valdis11) Topic Starter

Luvable wrote:
Messaging you!

Well hello there, how are you? Interested in an RP? ^,..,^
Mhm! I messaged you, though I think it ended up being from my character, Gabriela, instead. Oops! But yes, I'm interested in an RP! :) How are you?
Bruce (played by Valdis11) Topic Starter

Luvable wrote:
Mhm! I messaged you, though I think it ended up being from my character, Gabriela, instead. Oops! But yes, I'm interested in an RP! :) How are you?

Sweet and good thanks. Yeah, I'm new so I'm getting used to this all, but I can set up a forum in the fantasy RP section. I'll call it new life and I can post a starter if thats all good by you.
I messaged you again, check your inbox. :) I gotta run a few errands before we get started.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lost werewolf looking for answers. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus