Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » HTTYD {Canon Dragon needed, any gender w (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fira is the 11 year old daughter of Vok the Ragged, a dragon hunter who runs a fighting pit for dragons. He hunts and traps dragons, forcing them to fight while onlookers bet on which dragon will win. Fira has always hated the sport but she was always too scared of her father to do anything about it. Fira also has a secret, she can speak to dragons though she always pretends not to understand them.

One day, her father catches a new dragon(your character) and decides that it is time for his daughter to learn the family business. He assigns her to clean the cages and feed the dragons. She doesn’t argue, too scared to do so but what happened when she bonds with the new dragon?

(This will be Adv. Lit so 2+ paragraphs! You will be playing a dragon! I would like it to be a canon dragon unless you can convince me otherwise. PM ME!)

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » HTTYD {Canon Dragon needed, any gender w (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus