Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's been a long while since I've done a forum RP (sorta got bored when everyone kept forgetting they were supposed to reply.) Anyway, I've been wanting to try out a few characters. Any kind of RP is okay and I don't care if you wanna do topics or PMs. Some of the characters I really want to use:

Aura of the Gods: She's a fantasy medieval charcter but can be regular medieval.

Saki Diablo: She's for any type of RP but typically for Modern Fantasy

Eirwen Zelinsky: Medieval fantasy and just regular fantasy

Aliyah Payne: Fantasy Sci-Fi and regular sci-fi to modern

Emblem: Fanatasy and maybe modern fantasy

Morgan Murry: Fantasy to Fantasy medieval

Serkan Daemon: Medieval Fantasy to Modern Fantasy

Nara Misuna: Fantasy to Sci-Fi

Zamira Riyahi: Fantasy to Modern

Zavier: Fantasy to Sci-fi

These are the characters I really want to RP with but the others are open for RP. Please PM or reply to this topic if your interested in any of my characters or have questions about them.";
If you're feeling up to the challenge you could always try and face the witch, a murderous character of mine. It would be an RPG type RP with the possibility of death (with respawns of course), puzzles, some horror, and one huge mystery. If you're interested, I saw some characters were able to do modern or fantasy, this can go either way, let me know and we can talk!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus