Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Brotherly Father (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You are ten year old Lily's affectionate older brother. You guys have been close ever since Lily was born. You live in your own small home. You have a job that makes a little more than enough for your expenses, so you have no worries, except for Lily's well being. Recently, your parents have been fighting and arguing, regular relationship issues you don't think is okay for Lily to be around. You'd visit sometimes and your parents would be arguing and yelling, while Lily would be in heroom covering her ears with pillows.

Your parents had decided to get a divorce, but until everything gets worked out (trials, etc.), Lily is still stuck with them. You've decided to come let Lily stay with you for a while, your mom agreed too. You're curious to know how this is going to work out. You plan to care for her as long as possible, and make her childhood stress free. Will you be fit to take care for her, or will you blow it? *******Tell me if you want to rp in first or second person and past or present! Thanks!
I RP in third person. and my char Audric would be perfect for this he has a very soft spot for kids and hes extremely kind hearted.

If you need me to i can give an examle of how he is

also ignore the assassin part of his bio and prince i can play him many ways than that
Aria Topic Starter

Sounds good! :) I'll go ahead and check out your character. :)
alright =)
Aria Topic Starter

I like him. :) He seems cool. And he's the exact age I was looking for lol! :D Do you to do this through PM or forum? And do you want to start or do you want me to?
eather or is fine with me.. and you start it off.
Aria Topic Starter

Okay. And I'll PM you, it'll be easier for me to know when you respond.
alright!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Brotherly Father (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus