Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dark Romance between a Pilot and a Demon? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Piper Cross (played by Amirrora)

Looking for a demon to make a contract with Piper here (you know typical, I'll serve/protect/save you you in exchange for something like your soul or whatever)
(MALE ONLY FOR THIS ONE. Sorry girls, Piper's straight. If you're looking for more 'colorful' characters, feel free to browse my other characters, their sexualities vary)

Basically the idea is, your character is a demon. During a surveillance round at the lesser villages (they have high-tech cities and low-end medieval villages in this world, the military forces the smaller villages into poverty in exchange for protection from the rampant demons) they run into each other and Piper is badly injured during the fight. In exchange for saving her life, your character offers a contract, typical of demons... but what do they want in exchange? And will Piper be alright travelling together with a demon without trying to betray them?
And will they perhaps begin to understand each other?

I want a DARK, GOREY, DRAMA-FILLED romance here. Nothing cutesy or love at first sight or anything.
Let me know if interested!
PANGAEA

So I could use Ulysses on this one although he is not a demon, but he is not human either. You may figure out in the RP depending on how it goes. Let me know if you think it might work. :)
Dredd Deltarex (played anonymously)

I believe this character should work with the setting fairly well.
Piper Cross (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Dredd Deltarex wrote:

He seems perfect actually! Do you prefer PMs or forums?
I personally prefer pms.
And would you like to start or shall I?
Dredd Deltarex (played anonymously)

Piper Cross wrote:
Dredd Deltarex wrote:

I personally prefer pms.

I'm alright with either, but since you want it gorey I suggest PM. I'd prefer that you start so I can settle into the setting a bit more...
Piper Cross (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Dredd Deltarex wrote:
Piper Cross wrote:
Dredd Deltarex wrote:

I personally prefer pms.

I'm alright with either, but since you want it gorey I suggest PM. I'd prefer that you start so I can settle into the setting a bit more...

Sure thing! Will send you a start-up right now.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dark Romance between a Pilot and a Demon? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus