Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some D&D 5e players (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heyo, I'm fairly new to DMing (and this website, this is my first time using this site so I apologize if I seem inexperienced or nervous) and I would like to try my hand with a group. I've had a lot of trouble finding players, so I figured I could try coming here

Anyways, I'm looking for a group of maybe around five people to run Mines of Phandelver for. We would be starting at first level, and I would prefer to interview everyone about character ideas and get a general idea of everyone's rp styles and to see if you would be a good fit. If you have any questions or you'd like to give this a shot, please feel free to shoot me a PM ^u^
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some D&D 5e players (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus