Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » That Lonely Creature (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

St. Rita's orphanage has had a rumor surrounding it for years. One of a terrifying beast within it that devoured all that came near. A man with fangs like a beast, with claws sharp as a blade. A man whose ravenous appetite could only be satiated by the flesh of a human. A man that Y/C didn't believe was real.

And so they found themselves here. The floorboards creaked beneath Y/C's feet as they walked through the abandoned orphanage. Moonlight flickered through the sloppily-boarded windows, barely illuminating the floor. Their footsteps echo through the barren hallway as they look to the walls, finding multiple pictures of young children that once lived in the orphanage. They all looked happy and content, sitting or standing in formal poses and making cute faces. A couple of the photos had fallen off the wall, leaving shattered glass and broken frames on certain areas of the floor. Looking away from the photos and to the floor, Y/C felt a sense of accomplishment. They had KNOWN there was nothing here.. they'd been walking for almost half an hour, and nothing had happened! They smiled softly at the thought that they'd finally be able to tell their friends that it was never real. Their posture loosened up, and they smiled wider, looking up from the ground.

And as a low growling filled the air in front of them, Y/C found the rumor they had denied for years staring directly into their eyes.

--

This is a horror themed roleplay that has the potential to turn into something wholesome! It will focus around my character Mont, who I have a profile for if you would like to read it. You can use any sort of character you want. None of this is gender-specific.

It'll basically go from a horror to a miscellaneous roleplay, so expect some spooks in the beginning. This roleplay will also feature themes of cannibalism, so if you're uncomfy with that, I don't suggest you take me up on this offer.

This won't really be focused on romance. I know many people on this site prefer romance roleplays, but I prefer miscellaneous things over pure romance roleplaying. I mean.. my character is 16, so.. no romance would really work, I don't think.

PM me if interested!! I'd love to roleplay with you.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » That Lonely Creature (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus