Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hannibal RP. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hannibal Lecter (played anonymously)

Based more so on NBC's recent adaptation of the Thomas Harris books, I am looking for people to interact and roleplay with my version of Hannibal Lecter. This can range from continuity characters to non-continuity characters; so long as they meld well with real life situations, e.g, they aren't super powered demons from another planet, and so on.

I would be very interested in having him come across a serial killer character, someone to test his intellect and prowess against. Again, a character who isn't stupidly overpowered and you aren't too fussed about them going up against one of fictions most prolific serial killers.

Due to the nature of this particular continuity, if you are only seeking Disney-esque roleplays then this board is not for you. Preferably, you must be comfortable with situations of an 18+ nature, including violence, gore and horror. Also due to this, it will not be roleplayed on the public boards. Rather, through messages or other means, such as Furcadia or Skype.

Please message me if you are interested, as I will likely end up not looking at this board or forgetting about it. Thank you!
If you, or anyone else is still interested in this sort of plot, please PM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hannibal RP. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus