Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stand by for Titan fall (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm still itching for a Titanfall RP so I'm reposting <3

I'm on the search for anyone interested in roleplaying Titanfall, I'm specifically looking for someone who can roleplay as a Titan.
I have a Pilot OC who's mostly a wayfarer, he doesn't really associate with any one organization so he's pretty much just an explorer. More of a mercenary than anything haha.
My idea is that at some point, my Pilot got separated from his Titan and was left on his own. He later meets a stray Titan who has lost their Pilot, and the pair form a link in order to find their missing companions. The 'conclusion' to this search is that my Pilot's Titan was either destroyed, or perhaps the data core was stolen and essentially non-recoverable, similarly the stray Titan's Pilot was either killed or simply vanished- it's totally up to you.
Shoot me a message or comment here if you're interested, I'll do my best to keep track :D
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stand by for Titan fall (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus