Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Can't stay away (romance RP, FxF or FxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there everyone!

I have an idea about my character Norra: Y/c and Norra met about two years after the Vlad sisters had moved to America (perhaps at the bar that Norra and Nadia work at). To everyone was visible from the very start that the two supposedly despised each other. Their personalities clashed on daily basis, resulting in sarcastic remarks, mean comments, and not too rarely - yelling. But if they hated each other that much, why neither one could stay away for too long? Every now and then one of them would show up at the other's doorstep in the middle of the night, either looking for comfort, distraction, or just each other's company. And the other would let them in. So what was the problem? Was it love or was it hate?

That's a rough summary of the idea, but it's basically enemies to lovers, cause these days I've been a sucker from that stuff. If anyone by any chance likes the idea or perhaps has anything else with that trope to offer, please feel free to PM me!

Have a great day/night, everyone!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey, I'd love to interact with this if you're interested and still looking?
promqueenK Topic Starter

The topic is still open!! I'm also up for other ideas with Norra.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Can't stay away (romance RP, FxF or FxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus