Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Whitefang Pack (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A pack is like family, with a bond stronger than blood.

Hello all! I have created a group made for werewolf characters - a pack for them to bond and protect one another, like a family. Check it out here!

The Whitefang Pack live as a rounded community, and each person is assigned their own job to ensure the pack thrives smoothly and efficiently. Our available assignments are listed below:
Alpha - The alpha of the pack is the leader. He/She is the main one in control and sets the laws of his/her pack.

Luna TAKEN - The Luna is the Alpha's mate and is like the "queen" of the pack. She is powerful and intimidating.

Beta TAKEN - The Beta is the second in command and enforces the law when the current alpha is not present.

Gammas - The elders of the pack. They are filled with wisdom and renowned strength.

Deltas (1/3) TAKEN - The messengers, who travel between enemy lines to communicate with the packs' allies.

Zetas - The war generals of the pack. The Zeta leads the army and plans for war.

Etas - The Eta are the warriors of the pack. They are led by the Zeta during skirmishes and wars.

Theta TAKEN - They are the lead medics within the pack. They heal the wounded after a great battle.

Iotas (1/2) TAKEN - They are the medics of the pack, knowledgable in herbology.

Kappas - They are the lead hunters in the pack. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve.

Tau - The lead Scout. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at.

Upsilon - The scouts or spies of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on.

Omegas - The lowest of low in the pack, lower than the subordinates. Don't be surprised if they don't receive much respect if any at all.

If you have a werewolf character and you are interested in joining, we are accepting applications right now! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you may have.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Cain Peterson (played by PorcelainSoul) Topic Starter

Edit: added a few more ranks!
Cain Peterson (played by PorcelainSoul) Topic Starter

Still looking!
Pierce (played anonymously)

Applied.
I've applied! :)
hi
may I be a Eta?? How do I apply??
I am new here so How do you apply??
can someone please help me apply to be a Alpha??
nevermind I figured it out
Applied!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Whitefang Pack (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus