Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Disclaimer: If at any point interest is lost in the Rp, please let me know! I would rather be informed and move on or see if we can work something out in OOC than simply have it dropped without a word.

I prefer 18+ literate partners, but am willing to be more lax about this as all prompts are not romance-specific. Post length can vary and, while I prefer multiple sentences, I will work with occasional one-line replies; just please don't have all replies be one-liners.

Greetings and salutations everyone! As the title implies I'm searching for a Fantasy-based Rp, whether Medieval or Modern doesn't matter to me. As following my nature, the plot is highly flexible and collaboration is fully welcomed. I have three characters that can fall within this category:

Ophelia, AKA Sophie - A half-Gorgon who shares most of her traits with her human father. She's a kind, motherly person who helps out in Adventuring Guilds and collects bounties. Capable of fighting but prefers to slay monsters than hunting criminals. Works part time at the local Inns as a bar maid when not taking requests.

Plot can vary, romance is not priority. Best used for Medieval Fantasy but can be adapted for Modern Fantasy. May also be adapted for an isekai (modern human being transported to--generally--a fantasy world via death or other circumstances)
======
Dusk - A demon stuck in the human world, but doesn't seem to mind at all. How he came to the world is a mystery to everyone but himself, and the reason changes with every ask. Was he summoned? Accidentally got stuck? Simply just decided to kick it here? The world may never know.

Loves to cause mischief and pull pranks, so he tends to be generally well-natured and not out to explicitly harm others; but can be viewed as a pest. Best way to describe him is just being a little shit looking for amusement.

Plot can vary, romance is not available for him. Can fit into Modern Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, or some niche fandoms if discussed.
======
Froot - A large, curious, bird-like dragon with an insatiable appetite. Can be best described as a mutated toucan that loves shiny objects. Froot isn't inherently aggressive and can be relatively laid-back when not searching for a meal.

They are capable of limited speech, mostly mimicry picked up over their lifetime, and are quite intelligent.

Plot can vary, romance not available. Fits best in a Medieval Fantasy setting, but other settings can be discussed.
======
These Rp's can be one-on-one or done with a small group of 2-3 individuals.
======
If any of these characters strike up interest, please send me a message! I prefer DM's, both for casual conversation and Rp's, but I will check the comments in case that is your preference of reply. I just ask that the Rp itself is set in DM's; but I am willing to negotiate if it is an issue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a wonderful day/night!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

TheFroppening Topic Starter

Bumping

Bumping and adding that the Soul Eater part of this has been started by a friend of mine, but I wouldn't mind having a second story going with it.

The other characters are still all open, and I plan on adding at least two new characters to my roster which will have small descriptions added within a reply below this one.

Bumping with these additions:

The Soul Eater portion of this topic has been filled, but I may take 1 more partner for this prompt. As of the moment, I am looking for a Fantasy-based Rp involving one of the characters listed in the above. Plots can be discussed in DMs preferably, but I can also work with comment discussions as well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus