Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gundam Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kyran Links (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

Premise and basic rules.

A time-space worm hole has opened up in the various different universes of the Gundam series. Pilots, their mobile suits, ships, civilians and even colonies have been drug into this new universe. This is the Crisis Universe.

Rules:
1. Respect others.
2. No meta-gaming. No using information you get through OOC to affect IC actions.
3 In character action breeds in character consequences.
4. Combat will be freeform. However, if someone is accused of godmode, cheating, or both parties cannot act like mature people then dice or a moderator may get involved.

5. You may use Gundams that are already created, or you may create your own. If you create your own they must be reviewed by myself or a moderator.

6. You must have a custom character. You may not play a cannon character. You can be related to one of the cannon characters.

7. Custom characters must be reviewed and have some sort of stat system. This is in case a dispute during combat is being brought up.

8. You don't have to pilot a mobile suit or a Gundam. You can be a civilian, or part of a military ship. I highly recommend people create characters outside of Gundam pilots and mobile suit pilots so the plot is interesting.

Chapter 1: War and Space

The first major plotline will be this chapter.

After various time-space worm holes have opened people from all sorts of different (Gundam) universes find themselves in a familiar Galaxy. However in this Milky Way the human race has expanded to most of the galatic rim. Those who are on the interior of the galaxy are known as the Interior Confederation of States or the ICS. The ICS has broken off from Mother Earth who is apart of the Earth Sphere Republic which is mostly supported by outer rim colonies and Earth itself. Once your character has been flung amongst this galatic war, which side will you fight for? Or will you chose to stay on your own?

This is from the front page of my group.

Here's a link if this interests you.

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=666
I would like to join
This still a thing?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gundam Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus