Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Deleted Profiles

25226534.gif

Hello everyone!

I'm a bit curious and not sure if anyone asked this before. But if someone already did, sorry for asking again. Hihi.

So here's my question:

Does RPR keep an archive of deleted RPR Accounts? Cause there are things I wish I could retrieve from my old account like past role plays and characters. Is that possible?
Rogue-Scribe

HibariHaru013 wrote:
So here's my question:

Does RPR keep an archive of deleted RPR Accounts? Cause there are things I wish I could retrieve from my old account like past role plays and characters. Is that possible?

I’ll jump in here and say that I doubt it. It wouldn’t be a good use of site resources to keep an archive of deleted account content. The onus is on the user to archive their own messages and character profiles which would have to be done before account deletion.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
I’ll jump in here and say that I doubt it. It wouldn’t be a good use of site resources to keep an archive of deleted account content. The onus is on the user to archive their own messages and character profiles which would have to be done before account deletion.

Yeah. I only saved a few characters but not all RPs. One of my regrets really. But if what you're saying is true about the archives, then that's okay. I was just curious. Thank you for the reply. 😁

You are on: Forums » Help » Deleted Profiles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus