Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 Slice of Life Rps! (Dram (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello Everyone! This will be my first post looking for rp partners.

My name is Gerard but you can call me Gee, or Gerry, or anything along those lines! I've been rping for 7 years now, and I have recently been looking for some fun people to rp with 1x1. It's been a while since I've searched for a 1x1 rp, and I definitely think I am ready to search again!

So what exactly am I looking for?
  1. Writing Length - I am extremely flexible with writing lengths! I will pretty much match anything you give me. I just prefer for you to give me at least one decent sized paragraph of stuff so I have something to go off of, but other than that, that is really all I ask of people writing length-wise! I am mostly looking for stuff that is fairly casual, so I don't expect 50000+ words every response- nah- not even I can do all that, so I won't expect you to write that much!
  2. Genres/Plot - Like my title states, I am looking for people who are interested in doing mainly modern slice of life rps. This genre can of course be mixed with other things- such as drama, comedy, minor fantasy, all that wonderful stuff! The only thing I truly am not interested in that much is romance, sure, romance can be nice if it isn't forced but I don't want to rp a straight up romance based rp! I rather focus more on other stuff in the rp. Plot wise, I do have a bit of an idea. I am thinking of basically stuff that fits the characters I have in mind the best- but are flexible so other people can fit right in! So basically, I was thinking about something like "There is a town, a very peaceful town, but it has dark secrets". I do have my own town I built for my characters, it consists of humans and characters in my own species I call "Zingers" Which are human-bug hybrids- there is conflict between these two groups, but that is not the only thing that is wrong in the town. Maybe you have a character that just has moved in and is unaware of everything that's gone down? Maybe you are interested in this Zinger species I have and want to be one of them (ask me and I'll tell ya about em!)? Anything is possible! Im down to do whatever you'd like.
  3. Characters - The characters I am thinking about using myself are Alowishus, Leslie, and even a bit of Jerry as my main characters, and then I have plenty of characters I can use to fill in stuff. I don't mind what kinda character you wanna use! I prefer for the specific rp I have in mind that your character either be human or zinger (you could even play both, whatever you'd like!), but of course that depends on what we decide on because I'm open to ideas! I don't have any preference for things such as a character's age, gender, occupation, relationship status, body type, religion, etc. etc.- anything, literally anything is alright with me!
  4. Content - I am literally alright with any kind of content! I don't mind certain dark themes, violence/gore, more mature content, etc. But please, PLEASE do let me know what makes you uncomfortable/triggers you! I want to make sure you are absolutely alright and comfortable when we rp, I wouldn't ever want you to be uncomfortable!
  5. Activity - I will mostly be active at night. I am in the EST timezone, but my schedule is kinda all over the place at the moment, haha. Sometimes I may be sitting doing nothing and I will be able to respond earlier than I usually would, other days I'm out all day working on stuff and in the car so I might not have the time to respond then. But I am mostly active at nights, definitely. I am still a student so sometimes my activity can depend on my courses and workload, however, I will definitely try my best to make time to rp!

If you have any questions, definitely don't be afraid to ask me! I will answer! If you think we are compatible or are interested in anything, don't be afraid to reach out! Definitely respond to this post or send me a message, I'll see it asap and we can get discussing!

Thank you for reading!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 Slice of Life Rps! (Dram (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus