Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Welp - Time To Introduce Myself

Hi there, I'm Timella Trever. I came here from DeviantART and have a love to roleplay.

It's lovely to meet you all within the community and I hope to locate some roleplay partners soon. I rp with my OC Timella Trever the red headed time traveler, but I don't particularly like rping fandoms. Just no.

As mentioned you can find my character on my public profile and I'll happily roleplay straightly.

So hope this introduction helps give you an insight as such to who I am a little as well as my roleplaying character and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Timella-Trever
Welcome to RPR! Adorable artwork you've got for your character. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a partner here. I didn't realize that DeviantArt had roleplayers on it.
Timella-Trever Topic Starter

Awww, thank you, I will post more art for my other characters also. Yeah there's a few of us, but the trouble is DeviantART keep banning some of the accounts just for posting rp journals.

Thank you for your kind welcome! :)
Wow, I just dA to watch artists like a creeper, haha.

I'd offer to RP with you, but I have more then I can handle at the moment. Hope you find someone quick, just go the the Looking for RP sub-forum through the forums drop down.
Timella-Trever Topic Starter

Thank you, and nah, doesn't seem creeperish to me XD

Sorry about the slow replies, working on another few art projects. :)
Feel free to shoot me a private message if you want to chat!
Hi there Timella! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying your stay here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is super friendly, I'm sure you'll have some RP friends in no time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Welp - Time To Introduce Myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus