Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Couple New RPs (fantasy, romance,etc) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

WELCOME

I am looking to start a couple new RP’s. You might be wondering? Are they specifically looking for just fantasy and romance due to the title? No, I am not. I am looking for any RP as I love all genres. I just am particularly fond towards fantasy and romance.

Before we go into you my few rules, I want you to look at these list of characters of mine to see if they interest you in any way:

Open Characters

Amoux - God of Eagles and Wolves. He isn’t super OP, I swear.

Atreyu - A seer who is blind.

Joshua Huffinson - An archer who is very kind and stubborn.

Lady Alexandria Demont - A sorceress who practices fire, yet is also a noble.

All of these characters are fit for any setting and can be tweaked around to fit modern, medieval and historical. Message me if you are interested or comment on this forum. All these characters can also be found on my profile.

I have a few rules. Not a lot, don’t worry. I’m pretty strict on these rules though so please follow them. Here is the list:

rules

1. No One Liners. Send me a one liner and I will immediately drop the RP. One liners are hard to work with and done strike up any imaginative flow for me.

2. I will not do smut with characters or players under the age of 18. It is not allowed on RPR and it is just wrong and bad to do! Do not ask me this if you are underage. I will refuse smut if your age is not on your profile.

3. I can do any type of romances. All my characters are pansexual so I don’t matter the gender or sexuality of your character, they just have to be over 18.

4. OOC drama is not IC drama, and vice versa. My characters are not me and I need you to understand that. If my character says they hate your character then that doesn’t mean I hate your character as well, my character just does.

5. Message me for more details on rules.

Message me through RPR if you are interested or comment on this forum. I hope to hear from some new RP partners soon.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Your God of Eagles and Wolves sounds like an interesting character!
I`m ready Mainon and you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Couple New RPs (fantasy, romance,etc) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus